Tuesday, 18 October 2016

PLEASE HELP!

Please help Jess Cangiano

You may recognize the woman above as one of the most prominent bloggers in the vintage blogging community. This is Jess Cangiano from Chronically Vintage. She's one of the nicest and most memorable bloggers I can think of, and that says a lot given that I follow hundreds of vintage blogs. So you can imagine my distress when I heard her family lost their home due to an act of arson. Thankfully her and her husband, as well as their dog Annie, made it out okay but her poor kitty is still missing and they've lost everything. If you wish to donate or send words of support, visit their facebook page, read and share her story here.

Jess, you're in my thoughts, love. I wish you all the best. ♥

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry! Thankfully everyone made it out safely!!

    ReplyDelete

***ATTENTION*** I will not publish comments that contain offensive subject matter or self promotion (advertisements or links to your website). I have never commented spam on your blog so please do not spam mine.
\( ^ - ^ )/
Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...​​