Sunday, 14 February 2016

Happy Valentine's Day!


My Bloody Valentine

You may choose to celebrate this Valentine's Day with your loved one, or perhaps you're going to spend the day indulging yourself while looking fabulous! Regardless, I'm sure you'll share my enthusiasm for my love-themed finds. I've been falling hard for this rockabilly inspired Sugarbaby dress from Hearts & Roses. It has such a clean and flattering construction. I think it'll appeal to those of us who like to look sexy but polished. It has a slight v-neck, not too low, and the skirt cuts just below the knee. Pair it with these adorable peek-a-boo heart creepers, which could look very sharp with sheer black stockings. For my heartfelt accessories I've chosen these lovely heart shaped sunglasses from Gasoline Glamour, matched with a pair of diamante heart shaped stud earrings, and this boss anatomical heart cross body bag. For makeup, nothing says romance better than a sparkly shade of red from Sugarpill. Rock this awesome glittery eyeshadow with a sultry black lip stain, like Raven by Manic Panic.

Dress - Sugarbaby from Hearts & Roses London
Shoes - Creeper 108 from Demonia
Sunglasses - Heart of Glass, Red Heart Love Machine Sunglasses by Gasoline Glamour
Earrings - Diamante Red Heart Studs from Claire's Accessories
Bag - Realistic Human Heart Cross Body Bag from Dotoly
Eyeshadow - Asylum Loose Eyeshadow by Sugarpill Cosmetics
Lipstick - Raven Cross Gloss by Manic Panic

What are your plans for V-day?

Best,

10 comments:

  1. Oh, I must admit, that I'm not a fan of heart shaped and heart print things and Valentine's imagery, but the bag is really cool. ^^ We didn't make any Vday plans, we'll be staying in and do what we always do at weekends that we can spend together...^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hearts aren't for everyone, especially in the Goth/Alt scene, but I couldn't resist using them for VDay. I'm kitschy to the very core lol. I love anatomical things, and I was surprised to find this bag existed. I've never seen one like it before. Dotoly also makes a pretty neat skull bag, too.

      As for me, I'm spending VDay morning with my fiance, as always, what better way is there? Well...maybe if we get cupcakes it'll be better! :D

      Delete
  2. This is something I'd wear... I wear all-hearts everything for v-day. Lol and that purse is awesome. But I'm not doing anything today. Too damn cold!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're like two kindred kitsch spirits! I just decorated my house in paper heart doilies and I plan on wearing red and pink today. I love how literal this mood board turned out. I'm not going outside either. We got slammed with a bitter snow storm which we were fortunate enough not to experience all winter. I just hope the spring flowers that started growing in January haven't been destroyed. 0.0

      Delete
  3. I've always wanted this Manic PAnic lipstick! And the creepers are adorable! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't the creepers fab?! I'm planning on trying them on if any of my local shops carry them. I've always been sort of hesitant to wear Demonia creepers, last time I tried they cut my feet to shit.

      Delete
  4. love the dress - really and figure flattering!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it. :) Hearts & Roses London make beautiful dresses, I just wish I could afford them!

      Delete
  5. Love the dress and the accessories!!!! Hope you had a great Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad you like it. :) I had an awesome Valentine's Day! I hope you did, too.

      Delete

***ATTENTION*** I will not publish comments that contain offensive subject matter or self promotion (advertisements or links to your website). I have never commented spam on your blog so please do not spam mine.
\( ^ - ^ )/
Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...​​