Tuesday, 28 April 2015

The hysterectomy is done!!

I intended on writing a full month update but it'll have to wait. I had my surgery today and I'm in excruciating pain.
Ironically it just feels like I'm having my period, which hurts a lot, but it's coupled with gas pain (from the laparoscopy) and nausea from the anesthesia. I've thrown up a few times and have had trouble keeping down food. This surgery is pretty brutal but I'm happy it's finally done. I'll give a longer update in the future but for now this is all I feel up to writing, likewise I'll publish your comments but I likely won't get around to responding to them for a few days.

Thanks for all your support. <3

8 comments:

  1. Best wishes for a quick recovery

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, that sounds bad...! I hope you can rest and will get better soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's to feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending healing hugs!! I hope the pain goes from you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ugh, hope you will be fine again soon <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm happy that you finally were able to get the procedure done, and so hope you have a quick recovery. My love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you feel all sparkling and new very soon! Stay well and take care!
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  8. Take care of yourself and get well soon!

    ReplyDelete

***ATTENTION*** I will not publish comments that contain offensive subject matter or self promotion (advertisements or links to your website). I have never commented spam on your blog so please do not spam mine.
\( ^ - ^ )/
Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...​​