Saturday, 25 October 2014

Men Try on Womens' Costumes



What is it really like to wear a sexy costume?

Normally I would not post a video at random and leave it at that, but this one deserves it. A few weeks ago I was bitching about sexy costumes. I joked that maybe men should wear them because it might put women off of wearing them. Thank god someone actually tried it. 

My favorite is the guy who said "pants can be fucking sexy", those were my exact words to my fiance when I was making my costume. 

Enjoy!



3 comments:

  1. Haha! My favorite is "From the depths of the catholic church, one hero emerged" :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha sinful sister! That's great.

    ReplyDelete

***ATTENTION*** I will not publish comments that contain offensive subject matter or self promotion (advertisements or links to your website). I have never commented spam on your blog so please do not spam mine.
\( ^ - ^ )/
Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...​​