Thursday, 22 May 2014

A joyful World Goth Day to you!



I hope you're having a happy World Goth Day! 

Although I don't consider myself goth, I still have a great appreciation for the subculture. How have I been celebrating? I'm watching dark comedies. I just finished Death Becomes Her, my favorite movie. Soon I'll be watching some old school Addams Family episodes and maybe I'll break open my Universal Monsters blu-ray pack. I'm also sewing because I have to finish a dress I'm working on. I hope that in the future I can get back to working on more of my alternative fashion designs. I have a lovely lime green tartan that I'm dying to work with.

What are you doing on this fine day? In case you're bored or lacking ideas for what to do, you can check out the official World Goth Day site and connect with other goths via the forums! I might make bat and owl shaped cookies if I can get the ingredients together! Maybe I'll post pics when I'm done.  : )

Kind regards,

No comments:

Post a Comment

***ATTENTION*** I will not publish comments that contain offensive subject matter or self promotion (advertisements or links to your website). I have never commented spam on your blog so please do not spam mine.
\( ^ - ^ )/
Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...​​